Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wretch

Brother's staying overnight in school today, cause he's leaving for his Yangshuo trip tomorrow. Only Dad & Mum can go to his school later at night for this Parents Talk on the trip. Brother's gonna be talking, sadly only 2 people can go. That's the maximum. Zzz.

Probably going airport to see Brother off tomorrow if Dad & Mum are going.

Btw, Ginny's kinda scared of Harry I don't know why? When Ginny's like so much older than him. This is weird. Probably because they're of different gender?

Alright, I just created this Wretch album, cause its able to compile pictures into different different albums, upload very fast also! User-Friendly. Just that, the guestbook couldn't be use, cause a Yahoo account. Wei Bin's my first tagger! :D

Btw, I love this picture with Veronica :D



Bye heeheehooohhhh~
(I'm kinda feeling silly now, cause I did something ....)